FAQ - Just Great Headshots
Just Great Headshots is perfect for your company conference, or when we come to your office to photograph your staff, or when your goal on the trade show floor is just to offer great headshots, and your goal is not to have the longest lines.
ON THE TRADE SHOW FLOOR
What are the biggest differences between Just Great Headshots and The Expo Traffic Dominator?
- Same great lighting.
- Same expert direction from experienced, top ranked photographers.
- Real-time viewing of photos but no social sharing, no Internet connection.
- No long lines and long dwell times at your tradeshow booth.
- These high quality headshots are more of a "Thank You" to those who visit your booth than a way to create an ideal selling environment.
- Much smaller footprint.
- Less gear: just one or two live viewing iPads - compared to the 4-7 Internet-connected social sharing kiosks we bring for the Expo Dominator.
Significantly less expensive.
How big is your footprint for Just Great Headshots?
We can squeeze into a 10'x10' space but a larger space yields better results. Because our photographer will briefly step outside of that space 3 or 4 feet in order to make a flattering photo of each of your visitors, the footprint may expand to 10'x14' while photos are being made. But all the gear can be contained within the 10'x10' space.
Why is Just Great Headshots less expensive than the Expo Traffic Dominator?
The short answer is the big difference in complexity and VALUE.
While your guests still get the same high quality headshots, JGH costs less because we bring less and you get less. Most importantly, you don't get the longest line of customers with the longest dwell times on the tradeshow floor, like you do with the Expo Traffic Dominator. While your guests will not be able to socially share in real-time, they will be able to see their photos in real-time on an iPad, they will be able to download those photos in high resolution after the event, and you will generate good will with those who stop by this smaller attraction.
Will guests be able to download their photos later from an online gallery?
Yes. All photos will be uploaded to an online gallery after the event, where they will be able to download high resolution jpegs with no watermark. Here is an example: http://rebrand.ly/think2018