Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About ...
THE EXPO TRAFFIC HEADSHOT PHOTO BOOTH - THE IDEAL TRADESHOW LEAD GENERATOR
We will attract more than 30 people every hour, about 250 leads per day, or about 700 unique contacts in 21 hours (2.5 days)* to your tradeshow booth.
All your questions answered about attracting THE LONGEST LINES and DWELL TIMES to your EXPO BOOTH through HIGH QUALITY, STUDIO-LIT, ON-LOCATION HEADSHOTS with REAL-TIME SHARING.
WATCH OUR SHORT VIDEO
Steve and his experienced team made the whole event seamless from startup to the breakdown of the four-day event, Fal.con, CrowdStrikes’ users’ conference. We had a line from the start to the end of the expo. We couldn’t have wished for a better team to drive lead generation during the conference.
We surpassed all our lead generation goals for the event.
- Tim, Alliance Executive, AWS
We had 4 times the number of leads from the previous year.- Tomsen, Partner Marketing Manager, AWS
- We will attract more than 30 people every hour, about 250 leads per day, or about 700 unique contacts in 21 hours (2.5 days).
- The best conference leads generation you've ever had.
- Instant delivery of images to each guest (SMS + email).
- High volume, high speed, high-quality headshots.
- Beautiful headshots instantly delivered turn every guest into an evangelist, who promotes your booth all over the tradeshow, making it go viral.
- Quality time to vet new leads - 10-90 minutes of dwell time with each visitor.
- Create the ideal selling environment for your company or sponsors.
- Be the talk of the tradeshow. Own the expo floor.
- Offer a Core Product. Give your visitors great feelings. Associate your brand with a highly valued, high-quality product.
The EXPO TRAFFIC HEADSHOT STUDIO ATTRACTS huge lines of people who willingly wait in your line 10-90 minutes for their high-quality headshot. They have nothing to do but wait, and talk with your salespeople.
If your headshot lounge is too timid and not run by experienced experts you are probably wasting your money. That's because those timid headshot productions suffer a cascade of failures because they are too small and staffed by non-experts.
- There is no real-time sharing, so guests can't share their new headshots, therefore photos never go viral w/in the conference / tradeshow / expo. They don't turn each guest into an evangelist for your booth the way we do.
- They don't bring 6-point studio lighting, so their lighting is dull. Even if they do offer real-time sharing nobody wants to share a badly lit headshot. Everyone already has a DMV photo.
- The photographer is too close, so s/he has to use a wide-angle lens that adds width & weight to every guest.
- The photographer may not have the personality to make every guest feel comfortable.
- The photographer may not have the social skills necessary to connect with hundreds of people every day, drawing out their best expression.
- The photographer may not have the experience nor commitment necessary to see and direct each person to their best face, their best shape.
THE OTHER GUYS. TIMID BOOTHS ARE EMPTY BOOTHS.
FOUR EMPTY HEADSHOT LOUNGES ALL AT THE SAME TRADESHOW. POOR LIGHTING. NO SHARING. TOO CLOSE TO THEIR SUBJECT. NO TRAFFIC.
“Thank you! You were absolutely amazing. I mean the hundreds of people that came through our booth just to get a headshot was so remarkable in so many ways. We were able to spend such quality time getting to network due to you being there. Not only did we get to network with people and companies that we never would have had the opportunity to do so but the line was always around the corner and people were completely willing to wait. Everyone had such great things to say about you in that you were really great at taking photos and how to pose but, also, really fun and comfortable to work with. To top it off you only took a half hour break for the full day I was there.”
– Carrie Gable, Senior Account Manager, Account Development, Business Development, PPD® Biotech
While some traffic generators can attract bigger crowds (think celebrities or giant puppet shows), these tend to be Performances that demand the full attention of the attracted, all of whom scatter as soon as the performance ends.
This doesn't give you or your sponsor any time to develop a relationship with the attracted guests.
The EXPO TRAFFIC Headshot Studio draws hundreds of people per day to your booth, all of whom willingly wait in line 15-90 minutes, assuring maximum dwell time and quality interaction between your sales staff and captive guests.
When guests push their new headshots to their phone (via email or SMS text) from one of our many touchscreen Sharing Kiosks, they become evangelists for your booth. As they walk around the tradeshow floor, to panel discussions, to lunch, to Keynotes, showing off their new headshot, everyone wants to know where they got it. By lunchtime of the first day, your booth is crowded with a long line of prospects, a line that never lets up.
WHAT DOES A BUSY BOOTH LOOK LIKE?
THE IDEAL SELLING ENVIRONMENT
|THE IDEAL SELLING ENVIRONMENT. YOUR GUESTS HAPPILY WAIT 15-90 MINUTES FOR THEIR HEADSHOT.|
“Thank you so much for providing such a great crowd generation experience in our booth. We absolutely knocked it out of the park, and we got so much feedback from our attendees about how at ease you made them feel and how great the photos turned out. The booth was the talk of the convention.”
– Alex Gant, Senior Marketing Manager, EVIDERA
ALL PRICES ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE. We offer two pricing models depending upon location.
 VEGAS. While we produce the best EXPO ATTRACTION anywhere planes fly, VEGAS is our home base, thus we are able to pass our savings on to you.
 NOT VEGAS. Anywhere planes fly. We produce the best TRADESHOW ATTRACTION in the USA in cities like Orlando, Washington, DC, Miami, Chicago, San Diego, Phoenix, Anaheim, Atlanta, Nashville, New Orleans, Austin, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco, Houston, Los Angeles, Scottsdale, Seattle, Los Angeles, Tampa, Kissimmee, Philadelphia, etc.
|EXPO HEADSHOT TRADESHOW LEAD GENERATION|
Your guests simply select their favorites, click the email or SMS icon, enter their email address or cell phone #, and click send.
Super easy and simple, keeping the flow of visitors through your booth moving quickly all day.
Notice the sponsor branding across the top of the example Sharing Kiosks.
Shortly after the conference, you get several .xl or .csv files containing all the email and SMS data your guests left you, including links to the photos they shared so you can put a face to the name.
WE OFFER 4 STYLES OF BACKDROPS:
HIGH-KEY BACKDROP looks like this (BELOW 👇).
MID-KEY BACKDROP looks like this (BELOW 👇).
LOW-KEY BACKDROP looks like this (BELOW 👇).
ENVIRONMENTAL BACKDROP (Real Life) looks like this (BELOW 👇).
The examples below show how simple messages show up in your guests' inbox and text app.
Advanced html is also supported if you prefer to send an email that looks like your webpage or otherwise supports your marketing style.
We supply a brandable archive site where guests can download their headshots in high resolution for free. We encourage guests to use their phone to take a picture of the friendly URL we provide that points to the archive.
For example: http://rebrand.ly/YOUR-TRADESHOW-NAME-AND-CITY
See the example screenshot below.
While we always provide a style ambassador with a lint brush and a mirror, who is looking for spinach in the teeth, necklaces that are askew, crazy fly-away hairs, spots on their clothing, etc, we don't recommend full hair and makeup. If you insist upon hair and makeup we recommend at least two HMU artists, and of course, we will provide that service, for a modest fee.
A HMU station requires significantly more room.
- email addresses
- SMS text phone numbers
- links to the images they sent, so you can put a face to the name
For maximum traffic generation to your (or your sponsor's) booth, we put up 4 or more touch screen computers on a 6-foot-long high boy table. Ideally, we have a 12-foot by 12-foot area, in a highly visible area.
For tighter spaces, say for a 10'x15' booth, we can squeeze into a 10-foot by 6-foot space, however, with no room for many touchscreen computers, this configuration will not generate as much traffic to your booth.
- 120 volt power 20 amps
- 1 6-foot long, skirted high boy table for our touch screen instant sharing kiosk computers
- 12-foot by 12-foot space
- High visibility, in other words, please don't hide us in a room or behind your stage. For maximum traffic and lead generation please put us front and center.
- 1 1mb to 5mb hard ethernet or WiFi Internet connection
- floor passes (if we are on the tradeshow floor) for the photographer, for the tech, and for the Style Ambassador.
"Steven’s photography appears touched up and professionally edited in their raw form. He does an amazing job capturing the best angles and works with his clients in a fun, and relaxing setting. Photos are delivered instantly, and look incredible!" – Lauren Whipp, Business Development Manager at Travelzoo
- you want to provide your client with the most effective tradeshow traffic generator there is
- you want to win the show
- you want your booth to be the talk of the show and to dominate the tradeshow floor
- you want to associate your brand with happiness and beauty
- you want to bring home probably the best leads list of new customer data ever!
- you want to thank existing customers with something truly useful that they will use and treasure every day
- you want to give away a core product that every business person needs - a high quality, expertly posed, gorgeously lit headshot
- you want to justify your big expo marketing expense with a whole slew of new, happy, actionable customers
- you want to hand out the equivalent of $50,000+ in professional headshots each day for the cost of $5,000 per day
- you want to be the hero
HOWEVER, people will wait 15 to 90 minutes for a very good headshot because they know it will cost them $300 to over $1,000 to get a very good headshot back home. The sponsors who hire me realize that in a way it’s like you're handing out $500 bills. Hence the huge lines.
- An experienced photographer skilled in the art of directing every guest to their best shape, best face, best expression in about 2 minutes, hundreds of times a day for several days in a row.
There must be enough room for all of the following things to take place:
- Gorgeous, buttery 6-point lighting.
- Visibility. Put us where attendees can see us.
- Multiple sharing kiosks of different sizes to enable real-time social sharing + room for all the required networking gear.
- A cool photographer who makes everyone feel comfortable.