Las Vegas Elopement Photo Tour
This is a specialized photography experience from possibly the best elopement photographer in Las Vegas. It is not for everybody.
If high quality photography is not that important to you, you have many less expensive choices.
However, if high quality photography is one of the most important parts of your Las Vegas Elopement, this is probably your best option [scroll down past photos below to see the offer].
Here's why you should never hire your wedding chapel for photography.
- You will spend a lot more money on chapel photography than with me.
- You will have no idea how good or bad they are.
- No reviews to read.
- No portfolio to see.
- You won't even know who your photographer is.
- You will be limited to the few places they go.
- You will only get overpriced prints.
- You won't even get the digital negatives. 0_o
What You Get from Steven Joseph Photography: Vegas Photo Tours [scroll down past photos below to see the offer].
QUESTIONS? Check our FAQ here.
MAPS to RECOMMENDED DESTINATIONS? See Maps right here.
- Lucy+ RyanDTLV, Atomic Liquor, Welcome to Las Vegas Sign - the best kind of British Invasion. A fun, creative, high-energy photoshoot all over Vegas.
- Kurt + ZachDTLV, Neon Museum, Atomic Liquor. Theater people are so shy. These guys were amazing!
- Chante + RenardNeon Museum, DTLV, Grafitti
- Kristin + JoshFUN! Welcome to Las Vegas Sign, DTLV, Fremont Street.
- Corrie + RakanNelson Ghost Town, Cactus
- Caitlin + DavidRidiculously Fun - Atomic Liquor, DTLV, Grafitti, Welcome to Las Vegas Sign
- Renee + ChrisNelson Ghost Town / Eldorado Canyon, Spring Mountain Ranch
- Amy + ChrisAngel Park Golf Club
- Brittany + DrewThe Strip, Welcome to Las Vegas Sign, Mastro's Ocean Club
- Jade + MattSpring Mountain Ranch
What You Get from Steven Joseph Photography:Vegas Photo Tours
- Up to 3 hours with one of the most experienced and highly rated elopement photographers in Las Vegas.
- Almost 50 glowing 5-star reviews on WeddingWire from real clients like you.
- A large portfolio of work showing consistently joyful couples gorgeously photographed.
- Magazine quality off-camera lighting.
- A wicked good time!
- We go wherever you want to go (that's legal)!
- A pro trained in the ways of getting you comfortable in front of a camera, even if you hate having your picture taken.
- An expert in eliciting real emotions from you - a skill that I have learned over 15 years.
- Deep inside knowledge of all the best places to go in and around Las Vegas.
- All images edited by the photographer.
- You get the digital negatives!
- All images put on a gallery, highest resolution, no watermark, for you to download and share with family and friends.
- Perpetual rights to use the images however you want (the photographer retains the right to use images for self promotion). Essentially the high resolution images are yours forever.
My couples tell me they're surprised by how relaxed they feel in front of my camera, even if they usually hate having their photo taken, and by how much fun they have! We warm up, we get into a groove, we go all over the place and we capture the feeling of just marrying your best friend or hanging out with your family or friends.
We could not have asked for a better photographer or experience for our elopement wedding day in Vegas.
Steve is a fantastic photographer who has great kit, and could not have done more to accommodate our ideas on the day. Steve is a consummate professional with a creative eye and brilliant knowledge of locations in the area which helped our photos to really shine.
We were sad when the session ended as we had so much fun in front of the camera, but Steve provided us with an extremely awesome set of photos which were both unique and creative and we could not recommend anybody more!
Awesome awesome awesome!! Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. We are sooooooo HAPPY with our photography. If you're looking for a fun elopement photoshoot then I highly recommend Fremont Street with Steven Joseph Photography! It was incredible fun and Steve was so enthusiastic about finding great new locations to shoot. We were genuinely sad to say goodbye to him at the end of the shoot as he was such a huge part of our special day!
Working with Steve was a dream come true! I honestly could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding pictures. I was referred to Steve from another photographer because I was looking for a very specific look and they knew Steve was the guy for the job. When I first contacted him he said he no longer did weddings, but asked for my details anyway. After chatting for a bit he agreed to work with us and I am SO happy he did. We did a two hour session starting at the "Welcome to Vegas" sign and worked our way to Fremont, Steve knew all the best locations and our pictures turned out exactly how I wanted them to. I was honestly only expecting maybe 15-20 photos but we got hundred and they are amazing! He exceeded our expectations and was a joy to be around. I highly recommend Steve for any of your photography needs!
- Kristin Barber
Steven Joseph Photography was AMAZING! I am so happy I chose to use them for my wedding day. The pictures turned out beautiful. Steven plays a lot with lighting, this is one of the main reasons I chose to work with him. His pictures are super vibrant!
I had family and friends come up to me after the wedding when he released the "sneak peek" pictures and say "your photographer was amazing" and "the pictures turned out great"!
I had a destination wedding to Vegas (I am originally from Chicago) and I am glad I chose to work with Steven. In Vegas, the chapel said they will "provide their own photographer". So for our chapel time, we had to use the photographer the Aira provided and his pictures were junk compared to what Steven Joseph did! I highly recommend to go with an outside photographer for after the ceremony, this was one of the best decisions I made and I saved money! The Aria wanted a lot more money to use their photographer after the chapel.
In conclusion, go with them as your outside photographer! Steven is super flexible, super easy to work with, and knows how to capture the moment. Steven also coordinated with us to take pictures at the Las Vegas sign and on the strip!!!!!!!!!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Steven Joseph Photography. Steven was nothing but professional and accommodating from the start. I am from PA and planned my wedding in Las Vegas from across the country. Steven was kind enough to work so closely
with me and my numerous requests from across the country to plan the perfect day. He was more than willing to ensure that I had all the shots where I wanted around various locations in Vegas (Church in Henderson, Las Vegas sign, & all around the
Venetian for our reception). He was wonderful with EVERYONE in our wedding party from my 1 1/2 yr old son to my 80 yr old grandma. He ha a unique way of making camera shy people (like myself, the bride) feel comfortable being photographed.
Finally, the actual photos came out so beautifully. I am positively thrilled with everything from Steven Joseph Photography and am so happy we have the photos and experience for a lifetime. Thank you!!
The photos are phenomenal! I am so happy that I chose y'all to capture this moment in our lives. Thank you so so much. I wish you all the best as you continue to make other couples as happy as you have made us.
Hands-down the best photographer in the Las Vegas Area.
My wife and I married in October of 2014 and we chose Steven Joseph as our photographer. We booked Steven Joseph for the post-wedding pictures and reception. The only regret I have for that day is not using Steven Joseph for EVERYTHING! Unfortunately, we married at a hotel on the strip that required us to use the hotel photographer for our wedding. When we received the pictures from the wedding (hotel photographer), they were ok. However, when we looked at the post-wedding and reception photos (Steven Joseph), we were blown away!! They were AWESOME!
My wife and I were able to visit Las Vegas once before the wedding and meet with Steven Joseph and his wife. They were extremely accommodating. They met us at a local coffee shop to discuss our ideas for our special day and were super-fast in replying to email. Even if we had not met them for coffee, we never had to worry about what time they were going to be at a location and always felt extremely comfortable about the process.
During the reception, I vaguely noticed him taking photos but when I received all the pictures, he had taken photos and captured so many moments that I never saw. For that, I am extremely grateful.
Distinguished, exceptional, impressive, phenomenal, superior, A-1, out of this world (and any other synonyms of outstanding) are the only way to explain how we feel about Steven Joseph.
p.s. During our coffee shop meeting, I had expressed my interest in photography. After the wedding Steven Joseph sent a personal email, stating “I remember our conversation about your interest in photography. If you have any questions or simply want to talk shop, let me know. I’m available.” I would give him 6 stars if I could!!
PRICING? Pricing is $799 for up to 3 hours, and $199 for each additional hour. Digital Negatives included.
QUESTIONS? Check our FAQ here.
MAPS to RECOMMENDED DESTINATIONS? See Maps right here.
To see all of Steve's nearly 50 rave reviews on WeddingWire click here.